Parents seeking to admit their children in kps should first complete and submit the registration form.
1. A photocopy of the birth certificate needs to be attached to the form.
2. On submission of complete registration form, a date for the test will be given.
3. On the basis of performance of the child in the test, along with an interview with the parents, the admission form will be given which has to be duly filled and submitted along with two passport size photographs.
4. Admission to Nursery start for the children who have reached the age of 3.5 years.
5. For admission to classes Nursery and Prep admission test will be conducted in English, Mathematics and Urdu, while for classes One to Five test will be taken for English, Urdu, Math and Science subjects.
6. A photocopy of the recent school report card and a leaving certificate from the last school attended will be required to be submitted along with the admission form.